Is Trying to Get Healthy Exhausting You?
- You’ve had the thought a million times: “HELL YES! Time to make some healthy changes, so I can have more energy and feel amazing!”
- You thought: “It’s finally time to get these damn hormones balanced so I don’t have mood swings, cramps, and feel terrible every month.”
- You knew you were finally ready to address your Autoimmune Disorder, infertility, gut issues, blood sugar, adrenal, etc etc issues.
- You found yourself overwhelmed, anxious and with a serious case of FOMO (Fear of missing out) on fun social gatherings.)
- Your soul felt a little crushed by all the restrictions
- You felt like you had to choose “health” vs “normal life”
- Your great intentions somehow got sidetracked when Mary at work brought in her homemade cookies (or you went out to dinner with friends, or it was your dog’s birthday…)
The truth is, you do NOT need a lifetime of restrictions, rules, diets and overwhelm. All these do is keep us from our goals by making a healthy life feel unsustainable.
So if you are looking to feel at home in your body and focus on the things that ACTUALLY matter to you (ya know, like friends, family, career & personal hobbies and passions…), then keep reading!
Here’s the thing, being healthy should make your life EASIER.
In trying to address my own health, I’ve felt the whole range of feeling restricted, limited, confused, and just plain worse by trying to follow healthy guidelines. I often felt like I was taking 1 step forward, 4 steps back (either physically, emotionally or socially!)
Through implementing healthy habits, I was able to rid myself of achy & painful joints, get off ADHD & depression medications, heal myself from a concussion (which I was told I wouldn’t ever be able to), and rid myself of other random digestive issues, PMS and anxiety.
It wasn’t an easy road, and let’s face it, health isn’t a destination you arrive at & then magically stay while abandoning all the healthy habits it took to get you there in the first place.
And that is often the hardest part.
Maintaining everything you worked so hard for and not just letting it all slip through the cracks because you ‘cheated’ on Aunt Sally’s famous cupcakes, and just slid downhill from there.
With clients & myself over the years, I’ve realized common factors that allow people to include health as part of their lifestyle almost effortlessly. No diets. Feelings of anxiety & overwhelm are tossed aside and replaced by confidence, control, comfort, sustainability & freedom.
When you become the expert in your own body, you are free to live your life the way you choose.
If you’re ready to show up for yourself everyday, then sign up for a free discovery session now!
During this call, we will create a vision for your life and health and I’ll provide clarity on the next best steps to start your journey to achieving this!